- Natural formula which supports urinary tract health.
- Helps to maintain the integrity of the bladder by fighting free radical damage.
- Strengthens the immune system with help of Vitamin C.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Cranflo is a botanical dietary supplement containing Cranberry’s Extract which is composed of naturally active substances called phytochemicals, including anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins that help to reduce urinary tract infection. It helps to promote an environment supportive to bladder and urethra health, an effective way to help manage recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- It contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant which plays an important role in supporting body's immune function and also helps to fight free radicals and environmental stress.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
How does Nutrifactor's Cranflo work?
It contains compounds called proanthocyanidins, which help prevent E.coli bacteria from attaching to the lining of urethra and bladder. So, if bacteria can't stick to the tissues, they are unable to multiply and cause an infection. An effective way to help prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Who can use Cranflo?
People suffering from "bladder infections" (urinary tract infections) and those who are unable to control urination (incontinent) can use Cranflo. This product should not be used solely to treat bladder infections.
Can I get Biotin from any food?
Yes, you can. Vegetables such as cauliflower, carrots; nuts such as almonds; fruits like bananas, and poultry products like eggs and chicken.
How to use?
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with water, preferably after meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Does this product change the color of your urine?
No, it doesn’t change the color but it's a great product to help manage UTIs without any side effects.
Who needs to consult with a healthcare professional before using Cranflo?
Cranflo is relatively safe but may cause stomach discomfort in some people. Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to salicylates, a history of kidney stones or those taking the blood-thinning medicines should avoid Cranberry supplements.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Cranflo is a dietary supplement which is safe to use but if you are currently taking medications, it is recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Is this product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Cranflo?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.