- Helps to reduce hair loss and hair thinning.
- Helps to keep skin hydrated and radiant.
- Supports stronger and healthier nails.
- Plays key role in enhancing antioxidant action.
- Supports normal enzyme action.
- Nutrifactor’s Butex has a blend of 17 vital vitamins and minerals along with collagen, which is just the right balance of nutrients to support beautiful hair, strong nails and vibrant skin. This peculiar formula contains essential nutrients to provide natural beauty from within.
- It contains B Vitamins including Biotin, which help to make hair stronger, thicker and longer. B vitamins also help in energy metabolism, antioxidant action and optimal enzyme activity.
- Collagen and Sodium Hyaluronate present in Butex, help to give moisture and smoothness to skin as well as support healthy skin connective tissues and maintain hydration level.
- Vitamin E and C are antioxidants, which contribute to skin health, and are also involved in collagen production and formation which make skin vibrant and healthy. Vitamin A helps in skin maintenance, and overall health.
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate)1667 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)100 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)400 IU
- Vitamin E15 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl)10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)20 mg
- Biotin2500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)50 mcg
- Copper Sulphate2 mg
- Manganese Sulphate2 mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate2 mg
- Zinc8 mg
- Selenium100 mcg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid10 mg
- Collagen25 mg
- L-Cysteine HCl25 mg
- Horsetail Extract3 mg
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What is collagen?
Collagen is a compound found in the skin and in the connective tissues that makes up tendons, ligaments and muscles. It’s the most abundant protein in the body. Over time, aging breaks down the collagen in the body and slows down its production. Collagen helps provide structure to the skin and fortify the bones. Collagen plays a major role in the health of the skin by providing elasticity and hydration.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
Adults and elderly people can take this supplement who have problems like hair fall, thin hair, dry hair, skin problems and brittle nails.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects of Nutrifactor’s Butex?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Butex. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, dietary supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Butex?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.