Best Muscle Building Supplements for Athletes in Pakistan
What is L-Arginine?
L-arginine is an amino acid that helps in building proteins in the body, especially muscle proteins. L-arginine performs a lot of important functions in our body. It is required for the production of nitric oxide, which is critically important for the dilation and relaxation of blood vessels to increase the smooth blood flow. L-arginine particularly plays an important role in building muscles and enhancing athletic performance.
Where to get L-Arginine?
L-arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid in our body. It means that our body can make it through metabolic processes but, we also need to take it through diet under certain conditions to improve muscle, heart, and immune health.
L- arginine is concentrated in certain protein-rich foods including;
• Meat & Poultry
• Fish & Soy products
• Dairy products
What are the benefits of consuming L-arginine?
L-arginine offers multiple benefits to our body in the following ways:
• Aids in smooth blood circulation because L-arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide, a compound that dilates the blood vessels and increases the blood flow in the body
• Helps boost immunity by contributing to the development of T-cells, which play a central role in immune response
• Enhances athletic performance by increasing blood flow in the body and providing more oxygen to the body tissues
• Helps reduce the risk of chest pain and hypertension by regulating the blood flow in the body
• Helps regulate male hormones, and improve the semen quality & libido secretion as well
• Helps in ammonia detoxification by converting ammonia into nitric oxide, a key compound for the vascular health
Because L-arginine has so many important roles in our body, the deficiency of this amino acid can disturb cellular and organ functions and lead to adverse health outcomes such as chest pain, muscle weakness, imbalance of male hormones, and weak immunity.
To avoid its deficiency, there is the best quality L- arginine supplement available in Pakistan. Nutrifactor’s L-Arginine is one of those supplements which contains a healthy amount of L-arginine. It is very helpful in increasing athletic performance, muscle build-up, and cardiovascular health.
What are the Benefits of consuming an L-Arginine supplement?
L-Arginine has been shown in experiments to have several potential benefits when taken as a supplement.
L-Arginine plays a beneficial role in overall vascular health by providing nitrogen, which is used by the body to produce Nitric Oxide (NO). Nitric Oxide plays a vital role in enhancing blood flow to smooth muscles by vasodilation and is critically important in achieving better athletic performance.
L-Arginine contributes to boosting immunity by regulating the development and functioning of T-cells. It helps regulate the sexual hormones of men and increase stamina & sperm production.