- Helps overcome Vitamin A deficiency.
- Supports night vision and healthy eye sight.
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Helps maintain the lining of organs and tissues.
- Supports cell growth and division.
Offers & Discount
- Nutrifactor’s Retin A softgel contains 10000 IU Vitamin A to help overcome Vitamin A deficiency, support eye health and boost immune function..
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of normal night vision. It helps maintain skin and mucous membrane health and also supports normal cell growth and division.
- Vitamin A is vital for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light, heat & moisture.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Supplement-Not for the treatment of any disease.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Who can take it?
Only adults can take it for vision and eye care.
How to take it?
Take one (1) softgel daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Retin A?
Nutrifactor’s Retin A is generally safe to use but its long term use may cause headache, diarrhea, nausea, skin irritation or vision disturbance when taken more than 10,000 IU a day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Avoid taking Retin A with other vitamin A enrich products, anticoagulants, hepatotoxic drugs and consult healthcare professionals before using this supplement with other medicines.
For how long do I have to take this supplement?
Use for the time period as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise, it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any food supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Retin A?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy and safety.