Nuprime Evening Primrose Oil
- Helps to minimize skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and dermatitis.
- Helps to treat & prevent Fibrocystic Breast Disease and regulates hormones.
- Helps to treat & prevent PCOS related disorders & complication.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuprime is an herbal formula contains Evening Primrose Oil, which is a rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- It helps to support women health by regulating hormonal levels and cure hormonal imbalance, and reduces skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It also helps to reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast pain, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes & mood swings.
- It is suitable for Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Hormone imbalance, Skin & Hair Disorders, Premenstrual Syndrome, Menopause Symptoms, Osteoarthritis / Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Endometriosis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Infertility, Preterm delivery.
For women only, Take 2 Soft Gel Capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards.
Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nuprime (Evening Primrose Oil)?
No side effect reported yet by using Nutrifactor’s Nuprime (Evening Primrose Oil). Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1 month’s use. Use at least 2-3 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take ½ teaspoon daily or as directed by the physician.
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years above.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nuprime (Evening Primrose Oil)?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.