Sales Manager APPLY NOW
Nutrifactor is looking for a highly capable person for the key position of ‘Sales Manager’. Persons with experience in nutraceutical / pharmaceutical / FMCGs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Analyze and assess training needs of the organization Specially Field Force to enhance Sales.
- Develop and communicate positive employee development & relation strategies and retention initiatives that foster and promote a culture of excellence.
- Link training outcomes with performance of each employee.
- Designing and implementing new training modules.
- To make trainings more interactive, practical and closer to the business needs, introduce innovative & creative training tools & techniques. This may include OJTs, e-learning programs, presentations, videos etc.
- Develop effective training communications to make employees informed & updated.
- Develop, maintain and roll out complete annual training calendar.
- Prepare, control and keep a track of Learning & Development budget.
- Training and Development
- Effective communication
- Public Speaking
Min. Qualification: Masters (preferably in Sales & Marketing)
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in Pharmaceutical / Nutraceutical company.
Job Shift: Full Time
Positions Available: 1
Gender: No Preference