QA PHARMACIST APPLY NOW
Nutrifactor is looking for an experienced QA Pharmacist to manage and oversea quality aspect in production batches.
Candidates having experience in Pharmaceutical industry are highly encouraged.
- Responsible for Batch release of manufactured products.
- Reviewing and approving of quality documentation including validation protocols and reports.
- Writing and approving of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Involvement with technical customer queries and product investigations.
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on products quality requirements in order to maintain the Company's reputation for customer service and technical acumen.
- Participating in self inspections and regulatory inspections.
- Ensuring safe working practices in accordance with applied laws and regulations.
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
- Analytical Skills
- Advanced Knowledge of principles, and procedures relating to pharmaceutical operations
Experience: 3-4 Years of Experience, particularly, in Pharmaceutical Industry
Required Career Level: Experienced Professional
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Positions Available: 1
Gender: No Preference
Qualification: Bachelors or higher
Age: 25 to 40|||Khurianwala, Faisalabad|||||||||WsV3Lvd3_Ke5HdFe|||FULL_TIME|||PKR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false