How to Maintain Weight?
Nowadays, everyone is concerned about their weight because a sedentary lifestyle is negatively impacting their weight; according to the UNICEF National Nutrition Survey 37.8% of women are overweight and obese in Pakistan. Usually, people want to lose weight fast and enchanted with weight-reducing shortcuts such as fad, ketogenic and crash diets. They seek guidance from unauthentic resources and end up with some life-threatening health issues. The continuous fluctuation in weight is also associated with other health risks like Hormonal Imbalance, Type II Diabetes, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases etc. An obese person is more prone to formerly mentioned diseases in comparison to a person who falls in the normal weight range. Do not panic; here are some weight loss tips to help you choose the best way to lose weight.
Keep a Check on Your Diet:
Whatever you are eating will affect your health and weight. Include a variety of essential nutrients in your diet for weight loss, consume foods with a low glycemic index such as whole grains, fruits containing low natural sugar, raw or steamed vegetables. It will help to regulate your body glucose and control the rush of excessive glucose in your food.
Limit carbohydrates and fats intake for weight loss so that your body can consume the stored fat. Don’t consume carbohydrates after 6 PM because carbohydrates are the primary source of energy, our body does not require carbohydrates when we're physically inactive, so they store in the body and cause weight gain.
Avoid skipping any main meal, check your portion size, count daily calories, and track whether you are eating enough calories to fulfil your body needs or consuming more than the requirement. Calorie counting is a critical task and if you do not know how to calculate your calories, use calories calculator, because consumption of unnecessary calories can lead to obesity. Start mindful eating and choose a calorie deficit diet for healthy weight loss.
Stay Physically Active:
Someone's lifestyle decides their weight's fate because health and weight issues are linked with it. If you have maintained a healthy and physically active lifestyle, then you are on the right path. Try to work out 4-5 days per week to maintain your weight but do not exhaust yourself with an extreme workout.
Carefully Choose Your Social Circle:
Your social circle can also affect your weight, sounds strange? Yes, it is true; your company plays a critical role in your weight management. If all the people in your circle are overweight or obese, you’ll end up being obese too. Choose an active and healthy company who are anxious about their weight and health. Weight management is a challenging yet possible task, so keep a check on your diet, calculate calories and stay physically active; also include a supplement to support weight loss. Nutrifactor is working hard to provide effective weight loss supplements to support your weight loss journey.
Green Tea Complex:
• Nutrifactor’s Green Tea Complex helps to support weight loss by decreasing fat absorption and increasing energy expenditure.
• It offers a feasible way to get the active constituents of Green Tea in a concentrated form. It also contains useful bioactive compounds, including Polyphenols and Catechins, which offers health-supporting properties like protection against oxidative stress and helps to maintain overall wellness.
• It is suitable for weight loss, hypertension, high cholesterol levels, inflammation and premature aging.
• Nutrifactor’s Lipozin contains extract of Garcinia Cambogia, an African plant whose key ingredient is Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which helps to control appetite.
• It aids in maintaining a healthy weight by limiting fat production, speeds up metabolism and helps to reduce calorie intake.
• Lipozin (Garcinia Cambogia Supplement) helps to boost the levels of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter that influences mood, sexual desire, social behaviour and mood.
• Most suitable for overweight and obese people with a sedentary lifestyle.